To be effective, weight loss should be for life! And
managing your weight doesn't have to be a challenge. Studies show that losing
even a small amount of weight can improve your health, and losing just five
pounds can make all the difference when it comes to feeling great. Furthermore,
according to the American Obesity Association, maintaining a healthy weight can
reduce an individual's risk of approximately 30 different medical conditions.
It all begins with the One Ton Challenge�
The One Ton Challenge is a comprehensive 10-week weight-loss
education, training and support program. The Challenge is a contest based on
the percentage of body weight lost. Cash prizes are awarded to the top three
BIGGEST LOSERS. A fourth cash prize is awarded to the participant who has the
greatest inch-loss and is not one of the first three winners.
The 10-week program advises proper nutrition, healthy food choices, and
encourages exercise and hydration.
- Complete 10-week course materials you can refer to for years
- Personal guidance and coaching from an experienced Wellness
- Weekly support calls
- Free clinical-grade body analysis
- Group support
- Access to the resources section of the internet support site
containing health and weight management help, information and resources
- Weekly drawings for prizes
- A chance to win the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place cash awards
- New friends
- A 'New You'
Our 30-minute weekly classes cover the following topics:
- The importance of Protein
- Meal Plans, Snacking & Water
- Carbohydrates, Shopping, and Cooking
- Nutrition Labels, Fats, Portion Control
- Digestive Health
- Dining Out
- The Importance of Fiber
- Exercise (Cardio? Resistance Training? Or Both?)
- Heart Health
- Maintenance (Long-Term Wellness)
View our Event Calendar to find out when our next Challenge begins!